Our friends at the Atlanta Culinary Tours have a new destination added to their already popular foodie routes - Olde Towne Woodstock!
You may have read about my trip to the Sweet Auburn Curb Market last year, what a fun time that was! Since then the tours have expanded to all parts of Atlanta - both ITP and OTP! This latest excursion takes us to Woodstock. Read on for your chance to win 2 tix to the inaugural tour!
Details: Woodstock Wednesdays, 4/25 6:30pm (Monthly - Every 4th Weds) - $34+
The historic districts of Atlanta are getting more and more popular for restaurant owners who can take advantage of a great area filled with history, shops and entertainment. Possible stops along the way in Olde Town Woodstock for noshing include:
- Freight Kitchen & Tap – An American Tavern located in the historic train depot.
- PURE Taqueria – The fresh, authentic taste of Mexico and killer cocktails.
- Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza & Grill – Imported, wood fired ovens from Tuscany, and fresh local ingredients.
- Cupcakelicious – Creating moments of happiness & fun for everyone.
- Wink the Signature Winktini, desserts or the delicious nosh? We say try it all.
- Ipps Pasteria –from the family that created Ippolito’s Italian Restaurant. Yum!
- FoxTale Book Shoppe –Woodstock’s Home town bookstore
Sounds pretty tasty to me! If you want to be one of the first to experience this new foodie adventure - here’s how:
Twitter: Post - “Hey @ATL_Events, I want to attend Woodstock Wednesday with @atlculinarytour!
Facebook: Post a comment on the Woodstock Wednesday status update with what Woodstock restaurant you want to check out most on the tour.
Please only enter if you can make the tour on Weds 4/25. Winners will be selected from random entry and notified by end of the day on 4/20.